Exchange info with your peers!
Join us for the FREE VIRTUAL two-day Accounting Educators' Exchange June 9-10, 2022, planned by your peers to equip you with the resources you need to ensure your students' success as they transition from the classroom to the workplace. Register for one day or both!
Need an expert? Find CPA speakers
Ready to introduce your students to the endless opportunities of a career in accounting? Get a CPA to visit your classroom, attend career fairs, or visit club meetings. Complete our online form, and we'll reach out to our members to help coordinate a visit, either virtual or in person!
Diversity, equity & inclusion in the pipeline
Are we your missing piece? Join today
Yes, we want you to join our community! We offer a membership discount of $100 for educators teaching accounting at the high school, college or university level full-time. This rate applies to educators with or without a CPA license. You'll receive all the benefits of VSCPA membership. Join us today!
We can lend a helping hand: Resources
If you need videos, presentations and more to help you in the classroom, we've got you covered.
- Accounting Career Experience videos: Show students different CPA career paths
- Become a CPA: What CPAs do and info for your students
- Start Here Go Places for teachers
- AICPA Academic Resource Hub
- Classroom materials for accounting educators
- Accounting education pipeline resource guide
- Student engagement toolkit
- How students can fast-track their CPA in college (Accounting Today article)