- VSCPA Educational Foundation Minority Scholarships
- AICPA Scholarship for Minority Accounting Students
- AICPA AWSCPA Scholarship for women majoring in accounting
- AICPA Fellowship for Minority Doctoral Students
- National Association of Black Accountants Scholarship Program
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance & Accounting Scholarship Program
- AICPA PCPS George Willie Ethnically Diverse Student Scholarship & Internship
- Scholarships with Ascend for pan-Asian leaders
- Volunteer for CPAs in the Classroom to increase diversity in the CPA pipeline.
- Accounting Careers Awareness Program (ACAP) with NABA Richmond. (We're a sponsor!)
- NABA CPA Bound
- CPA Breakthrough: Program from National Society of Black CPAs pairing CPA Exam candidates with mentors. Sign up to be a mentor or mentee today!
- VSCPA Accounting Career Experience videos featuring the career paths of several diverse CPAs.
- AICPA 2021 Trends Report — Trends in the supply of accounting graduates and demand for public accounting recruits.
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities list from U.S. News & World Report