Save on CPE
- 40+ Free CPE opportunities each membership year. That's a $1000+ value.
- Up to $250 savings on VSCPA conferences, up to $100 savings on VSCPA seminars, webcasts, webinars and self-paced online study options.
- Our massive catalog of in-person, online and on-demand CPE means that you learn on your schedule at your convenience.
*The Virginia-Specific Ethics course is not included as a free offering.
Get & Stay Connected
- Make connections with industry experts and your peers at our members-only roundtables throughout the year.
- Learn to innovate within your role by attending our many free WOWbinars, a Center for Innovation offering.
- 13,000+ members are sharing information, asking questions and giving advice on our members-only community, Connect.
- Take on a new role and flex your professional and leadership skills by volunteering with the VSCPA.
The Center for Innovation is designed to be a go-to resource that empowers our members to drive CPA relevance through innovative and visionary leadership. The Center offers future-forward resources, learning and engagement to help you find solutions for problems in two focus areas: talent and technology. Check out the latest here.
Expert & Breaking News
Our award-winning publications, Disclosures magazine and our e-newsletters The Account and Center For Innovation Newsletter, keep you up-to-date on everything from changing legislation to firm staffing changes and more.
Save Time & Money
Our partners offer discounts on hand-selected programs, services or exclusive content only available to VSCPA members. Keep reading to learn more about our partners and the benefits they offer VSCPA members.
Protect Your Business
The VSCPA monitors Virginia government to advocate the profession's most important issues and give you a voice at the Capitol.
Over 300 Employers Pay Dues
Wondering if your employer will pay your membership dues in the Virginia Society of CPAs (VSCPA)? They probably do! Here is list of 300+ firms that we know support their employees by paying their membership dues at the VSCPA.