Connect with your peers on the local level, support middle and high school students or give back to your community!
The Virginia Society of CPAs (VSCPA) offers several opportunities to get involved with members from around the state including:
- Networking events held around the state
- Local chapter involvement
- Engaging with middle school, high school and college students
- Giving to the VSCPA PAC or Educational Foundation
- Participating in VSCPA leadership programs or peer to peer learning
- Nominating a colleague for a Distinguished CPA Award & more!
Find the opportunity that's right for you by scrolling through the top banner.