Exciting changes to the VSCPA's suite of tailored, VBOA-approved ethics courses are here!
As a Virginia Board of Accountancy (VBOA)-approved provider, the VSCPA is offering a new slate of ethics courses based on practice areas and other hot topics, including:
- Diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) — Register for on-demand
- Regulatory ethics — Register for on-demand
- Corporate finance: Zombie ethics — Register for on-demand
- Government — Register for on-demand
- Corporate finance: Business/government — Coming March 1
- Tax — Coming March 17
These courses are written by expert state, national and international authors, and meet the two-hour Virginia ethics CPE requirement. Some qualify for requirements in other states like Maryland; North Carolina; Washington, D.C.; and West Virginia.
Pricing for all ethics courses purchased as an individual remains $59. We have special group pricing, including content-only, group webcast and on-demand. We also offer options to customize and rebrand our courses for state CPA societies, finance associations, colleges, universities and more!
Choose from the options below and visit our frequently-asked questions site for everything you need to know about 2021 ethics.