About the VSCPA Educational Foundation
Founded in 1984, the Virginia Society of CPAs (VSCPA) Educational Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to inspiring and supporting future CPAs by promoting accounting education and rewarding academic excellence. The Foundation supports students in Virginia through scholarships and grants.
Apply for a Scholarship
- The deadline to apply for a 2017–2018 scholarship has passed.
- Scholarships available
Meet Our Scholars
Meet Our Donors
Meet Our Board & Learn About Our Structure
- 2016–2017 Board Chair Rick White, CPA
- 2016–2017 Foundation Board of Directors
- Annual Reports and Financial Statements
- Top Strategies
- Bylaws (PDF)
- Articles of Incorporation (PDF)