About the VSCPA Educational Foundation
Founded in 1984, the Virginia Society of CPAs (VSCPA) Educational Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to inspiring and supporting future CPAs by promoting accounting education, rewarding academic excellence and encouraging students to pursue promising careers. The Foundation supports students and educators in Virginia through scholarships and grants.
Support the Educational Foundation
In 2015, we awarded 25 scholarships to accounting students throughout the Commonwealth. Join us in investing in Virginia's future CPAs by making a donation to the Educational Foundation.
Apply for a Scholarship
- 2016–2017 Scholarships: Applications are CLOSED. Check back for information on 2017–2018 scholarships!
Meet Our Scholars
Meet Our Donors
Meet Our Board & Learn About Our Structure
- 2016–2017 Board Chair Rick White, CPA
- 2016–2017 Foundation Board of Directors
- Annual Reports and Financial Statements
- Top Strategies
- Bylaws (PDF)
- Articles of Incorporation (PDF)