Thanks for choosing the Virginia Society of CPAs for your Virginia CPA Ethics: 2016 Required Course. Following the steps below will ensure the best experience for you and your attendees! Contact Janie Medley at [email protected] or (804) 612-9418 with any questions.
Before Your Course
- Today --> Sign and return your contract to Janie Medley at [email protected].
- Today -- 5 days before class -->
Send Janie a spreadsheet of your attendees' names and email addresses.
- 1 week before class --> Download materials and provide final manual count
Reference the “Material Access” email Janie will send after receiving your signed contract and tell her the final number of manuals you need so she can ship you the correct number. NOTE: unused manuals must be returned to VSCPA at your expense and a $3.25 fee will be assessed per unreturned manual.
- 3 days before class --> Check equipment Hardware: projector, screen, PC running Win7/8/10 or MAC running iOS7/8 (USB, CD/DVD, sound). Software: PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010, Windows Media Player. Files: PowerPoint presentation (including 3 embedded videos) NOTE: media not guaranteed to present via tablets or smartphones.
Day of Your Course
- Monitor attendance
Keep track of who attends your class to make reconciliation (as mentioned below) easier.
After Your Course
- Attendance reconciliation & payment --> no later than 3 days after course
Refer to the “Attendance Reconciliation & Payment” email Janie will send the morning of your class.
VSCPA will send evaluations to attendees within 1 business day.
CPE certificates will be sent within 10 business days after reconciliation.