Thanks for choosing the Virginia Society of CPAs for your Virginia CPA Ethics: 2016 Required Course. Following the steps below will ensure the best experience for you and your attendees! Contact Janie Medley at [email protected] or (804) 612-9418 with any questions.
Before Your Course
- Today --> Sign and return your contract to Janie Medley at [email protected].
- Today -- 5 days before class -->
Send Janie a spreadsheet of your attendees’ names and email addresses.
- 1 week before class --> Download materials and provide final manual count
Reference the “Material Access” email Janie will send to you after receiving your signed contract. NOTE: Unused manuals must be returned to VSCPA at your expense and a $3.25 charge will be assessed per unreturned manual.
- 3 days before class --> Check equipment Hardware: projector, screen, PC running Win7/8 or MAC running iOS7/8 (USB, CD/DVD, sound). Software: PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010, Windows Media Player. Files: PowerPoint presentation (including 3 embedded videos) NOTE: media not guaranteed to present via tablets or smartphones.
Day of Your Course
- Monitor attendance
Keep track of who attends your class to make reconciliation (as mentioned below) easier.
After Your Course
- Attendance reconciliation & payment --> no later than 3 days after course
Refer to the “Attendance Reconciliation & Payment” email Janie will send the morning of your class.
You are responsible for sending CPE certificates to attendees.