Join the Richmond Chapter today! Learn more about membership and local events by visiting their website.
The Richmond Chapter is committed to provide value to all members through high-quality CPE events and engaging networking events. Members receive at least 20 CPE hours for free on a yearly basis. Yearly membership starts on the date a member signs up and ends one year from that date. We are looking for energetic members who would like to not only make an impact in the chapter, but also in the lives of CPAs, young professionals and accounting students in the Richmond and surrounding areas.
Ashland, Blackstone, Colonial Heights, Goochland, Kenbridge, Kilmarnock, Mechanicsville, Montross, Petersburg, Richmond and Tappahannock.
Meeting & Events
The Council (officers and committee chairs) meets on the second Tuesday of every month. The membership meets on the fourth Tuesday of every month (with some exceptions).
Richmond Chapter dues are $125.
Benefits of membership with the Richmond Chapter include:
- Take full advantage of the included CPE
- We are offering several Networking Events this year, with other CPA's and with potential referral sources.
- We will host an annual Dinner to recognize our past presidents and our scholarship recipients.
- Every activity is an opportunity to network with your peers and participate in activities that will benefit you, your profession, and your community.
- Coordinated support of the VSCPA’s legislative monitoring and lobbying of the Virginia General Assembly.
- Dynamic, informative and motivating speakers.
- Giving back to the profession by supporting local high school and college accounting and business programs.
- Giving back to the community in a CPA Day of Service event
Chapter Contact: Evan Wrinkle, CPA
Chapter Officers for 2019–2020:
Zach Rosenoff, CPA, President
Camden Hall, CPA, Past President
Parker + Lynch
Evan Wrinkle, CPA, Vice President
Lindsey Barr, CPA, Treasurer