For Immediate Release
Richmond (April 6, 2022) — The Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA) announces the rental availability of its renovated, one-of-a-kind facility in the Innsbrook business park, a Richmond-area suburb. The VSCPA Learning & Innovation Center offers an innovative, modern design with state-of-the-art technology and is equipped to host trainings up to 100 people, board meetings, luncheons, receptions and more.
Conveniently located just 15 miles from downtown Richmond next to the I-64 and I-295 junction, the Center offers easy highway access for visitors and ample on-site parking, and is steps away from hotels, restaurants and shopping.
The 15,000+ square foot facility was built in 1985 and underwent a massive facelift during the pandemic to better reflect the VSCPA’s vision for the future and focus on continuous innovation, growth and learning. With COVID-19 restrictions easing, the VSCPA is excited to open the space to the community and has recently added safety enhancements like installing an iWave air purifier in the HVAC system, touchless bathroom and light features, hand sanitizer stations, complimentary masks, and more.
Other event space amenities include:
- Flexible meeting spaces and conference rooms for a wide range of group sizes.
- Spacious lobby and reception area with booths, tables and couches; outdoor patio for lunches and breaks.
- Smart classrooms with advanced technology to allow meeting accessibility for remote attendees.
- Audiovisual capabilities including video conferencing, wireless microphones, a paired computer/projection system, and wireless internet.
- Access to a kitchen area including two full-size refrigerators, two microwaves, a dishwasher and ice machines.
- Complimentary coffee and water; other beverages and catering options available.
- Complimentary parking up to 100 spaces.
- Discounts for multi-day rentals.
The VSCPA also helps businesses run hybrid and virtual meetings through EventBlast, its full-service event consulting and delivery solution. Through EventBlast, the VSCPA can facilitate in-person hybrid meetings at the Center or at any business location, as well as provides online-only event consulting such as event design and delivery, event moderation, and live online event support. Podcasting services are also available through the Center’s multimedia studio.
Learn more about the VSCPA Learning & Innovation Center meeting rental and event consulting, including pricing, pictures, and a video walkthrough of the renovated space.
ABOUT THE VSCPA
The Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA) is the leading professional association in the Commonwealth dedicated to empowering CPAs to thrive. Founded in 1909, the VSCPA has nearly 13,000 members who work in public accounting, corporate finance, government and education. For more information about the VSCPA, visit vscpa.com, email [email protected] or call (804) 612-9440.