Business & Industry Conference
May 18 – 19, 2020
*We're excited to announce the VSCPA will still hold Business & Industry Conference on May 18 – 19, 2020; however, in light of COVID-19, we are transitioning to a half-day, virtual conference. The health and well-being of our members, speakers, sponsors, and everyone involved is paramount, and we are committed to taking precautions.
Connect with more than 250 CPAs working in or with clients in business and industry. This two-day signature conference addresses important issues facing CPAs and the future of corporate finance including technical skills, current affairs, innovation, and talent development.
Sponsors at Business & Industry can expect to connect with attendees with titles including:
- Recognition on all marketing communications with a “logo link” to your company website
- Logo on the VSCPA event webpage and social media outlets
- Recognition of company’s name in announcements during conference
- Distribute thought leadership content such as white papers or how-to information for attendees
- Company logo on sponsorship signage at conference (if applicable)
- Excel list of attendees, including organization name, position, and location
- Access to VSCPA Event App and networking with attendees
- Company and logo within sponsor list on VSCPA event app
Thought leadership: $750
Schedule a webinar of interest to members/event attendees and possibly record and distribute via website, follow up email to virtual conference attendees, eDisclosures, and other marketing outlets (VSCPA must approve content).
An ad in eDisclosures e-newsletter
Virtual Reception Sponsor: $3,000 - Sold Out!
The VSCPA virtual reception is the gathering place for attendees after a full day of learning and networking.
Silver and Gold level benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to address attendees and provide educational session (Q&A) during reception.
- Logo recognition in virtual reception lounge.
- Opportunity to live chat with attendees during the reception.