The Virginia Beach Retreat is returning in person! After a long year of staying at home, you owe it to yourself to plan a getaway to the beach. And rest assured, the VSCPA is taking precautions to ensure your safety. For the first time ever, all classes will be livestreamed in case you'd rather stay close to home.
- Advanced Controller & CFO Skills
- SSARS Standards: The Best Annual Update & Review of the Preparation, Compilation & Review Standards by Walter J. Haig
- This Year's Best Income Tax, Estate Tax & Financial Planning Ideas
- Annual Update for Controllers
- Financial Statement Preparation Standards for Small- & Medium-Sized Entities: The Best Annual Update & Review of U.S. GAAP & the Tax, Cash & AICPA Special Purpose Framework
- Surgent's Annual Tax Planning Guide for S Corporations, Partnerships & LLCs
- Enterprise Risk Management: New Approaches for Today's Complexities
- The Best Federal Tax Update Course by Surgent
- The Personal Financial Health Checkup: A Process That Will Significantly Change Your Life for the Better by Walter J. Haig
Topics include accounting and auditing, tax, technology, and CFO/financial planning.
Popular tech guru and Microsoft-certified trainer Judy Borsher, CPA, MBA, CGMA, CITP, will be teaching some technology-focused classes the week after the Virginia Beach Retreat so you can still gain important tips while getting the A&A, tax and CFO-related knowledge you need.
- July 28: Microsoft Office 365: Productivity Features Update for CPAs
- July 29: PowerPoint & Excel Data Visualization: Create Dynamic Financial Presentations, Charts, Graphs & Diagrams
Discounted overnight accommodations at the Virginia Beach Hilton are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
3001 Atlantic Avenue
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Rate: $259/night plus tax by June 24, 2021. Click here to make a reservation online. The group code is vcp.
Note: If you must cancel your reservation, the hotel requires you do so at least seven days prior to the arrival date. If you do not cancel by this time, you will forfeit one night's room and tax deposit.