Make it easy on your employees by scheduling an ethics course for them to watch at the same time, whether they are in the same room or at various locations. With the broadened slate of ethics options, you can choose the course that will be most beneficial to your employees. There are a few options available to you, including content-only ($23/person), and group webcast and on-demand ($49/person).
Benefits of purchasing through the VSCPA
The VSCPA has been producing top-notch ethics courses for more than 15 years, and this year's courses are written by expert state, national and international authors. They offer options for everyone based on practice areas and other hot topics.
- You are getting it directly from the source! Other providers such as Kaplan/SmartPros and Becker Professional Education are selling VSCPA-produced content rather than their own course material.
- You will receive excellent customer service. We'll help you choose the format that works best for your group and will deliver a seamless experience from start to finish, including the delivery of CPE certificates and automatic upload to your VBOA/NASBA online CPE tracking system.
- You will have peace of mind that you are receiving high-quality courses that meet the Virginia Board of Accountancy (VBOA) ethics CPE requirement.
- You'll receive the same rates you're used to. Pricing of VSCPA ethics offerings remain the same in 2021.
- Are you considering an in-house program for other CPE? Add two hours of ethics to your training day to make the most of your training.
- Most importantly, we take care of the arrangements so you don’t have to!
Course overviews and formats
Ethical Considerations in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
We are passionate about encouraging DEI within the CPA profession, so we created this course to increase dialogue and awareness on this important topic. It's an excellent way to show your firm's commitment to DEI and is designed specifically for CPAs, accountants and finance professionals.
Can be taken live in-person, as a group webcast or on-demand.
Virginia's Regulatory Landscape for CPAs
This course is specific to Virginia and provides an overview of the rules and regulations that govern Virginia. It's perfect for employee onboarding programs.
Can be taken as a group webcast or on-demand.
There are also course options for tax, government and corporate finance, that we're happy to assist you with if you're interested in learning more.
For more information on group sales, including chapters and specifics regarding what is included, please contact VSCPA Employer Outreach Specialist Janie Medley at [email protected] or (804) 612-9418.
Go back to the VSCPA ethics homepage.