Women's Leadership Forum
Dec. 16, 2020
The Williamsburg Lodge, Williamsburg, Va.
What is the Women’s Leadership Forum?
- VSCPA's inaugural event promoting female empowerment in and out of the workplace
- An interactive forum designed to educate, inspire and champion change on behalf of women
- A one-day event designed to cultivate high-potential and high-performing female employees
Anticipated attendance includes:
- Women in the accounting profession from staff- to executive-level
- Men are invited to attend to:
- Gain a greater awareness of the importance of female equality and gender diversity and inclusion at every level of an organization
- Show their support of female leadership and professional development
Sponsor a Speaker $1,500
The VSCPA is excited to launch firm sponsorship opportunities for the Women’s Leadership Forum. This sponsorship will provide you the opportunity to highlight your firm’s dedication and commitment to diversity and inclusion in the profession.
- Introduce one of the speakers
- 1 complimentary conference registration, includes meals and CPE credit
- 5 tickets to the networking reception (to those not registered for the event)
- Company recognition as a supporter of the VSCPA Women's Leadership Forum and diversity and inclusion in our industry
- Company logo and link included in email promotions and on the VSCPA website
- Sponsor acknowledgment during the event for In-Person and *online attendees
- Company recognition on social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Opportunity to promote and participate Dress For Success RVA. The VSCPA has teamed up with Dress For Success RVA and will be holding a donation drive during the Women's Leadership Forum to support women in our community and to help them take a crucial first step towards a better future.
- The VSCPA has opened the Women's Leadership Forum to students. Your sponsorship will also sponsor a student to attend.
- Provide an on-site women's initiative interview. The VSCPA will be interviewing speakers, attendees, and sponsors throughout the event and will be used as a visual event wrap up and a promo for next year. Sponsors will be asked about their company's women's initiative and why this event is so important.
Connect with female CPAs and financial professionals who are leading the way in the accounting profession.
- Logo recognition on all promotional materials.
- Recognition on the VSCPA event website.
- Public mention of thanks at the event.
- A six-foot skirted exhibit table with two chairs.
- Company logo included in on-site program materials and event signage.
- Opportunity to provide door prizes to attendees.
- Recognition on VSCPA social medial outlets including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, and reception for two company representatives.
- Receive an event attendee list (email and phone number not included).
*Event will be streamed live and available to an extended audience.