We value your education and your safety, and have decided that all VSCPA learning opportunities will be held virtually through the remainder of the year. We have online platforms that make it possible to continue to deliver top talent and national speakers right to your computer, and we remain committed to bringing you the same quality education and networking you expect from your in-person events.
*As a response to the hardships that many are facing during these uncertain times, we are offering a 20% discount on virtual seminars and conferences after Sept. 1 (excluding ethics). Additionally, VSCPA membership includes deep discounts on many online CPE courses, so browse the options below or visit the VSCPA online CPE Catalog to register today.
What format is right for you?
- Virtual conferences* — multiple sessions and speakers in a one- or two-day format
- Virtual seminars* — one-day events with one speaker
- Webinars — short presentations including streaming audio (and possibly video)
- On-Demand — courses anytime, anywhere there is an internet connection
- Ethics Webcasts — recording of a live seminar
NOTE: For information on CPE certificate transfers to the audit tracker, please see our FAQs.