We were thrilled to welcome our leaders and volunteers to the Delta Hotel in downtown Richmond for the 2019 Leaders' Summit May 16–17! Attendees enjoyed two days of networking and learning with their VSCPA peers. Here's an update on who took over in VSCPA leadership and who won the 2019 CPA Honors & Awards:
- 2019–2020 VSCPA Board of Directors Chair: Gary Thomson, CPA, Dixon Hughes Goodman, Richmond
- 2019–2020 VSCPA Educational Foundation Board of Directors Chair: Heather Koppe Flanagan, CPA, KPMG, Washington
- 2019 Outstanding Member: Vivian J. Paige, CPA, Old Dominion University, Norfolk
- 2019 Ruth Coles Harris Advancing Diversity & Inclusion Award: Dr. Ruth Coles Harris, CPA, retired, Virginia Union University, Richmond
- 2019 Impact Award: Jim Cole, CPA, Masonic Home of Virginia, Henrico
- 2019 Top 5 Under 35:
You can watch a video of the awards ceremony here. Thanks to all our sponsors and the members who made the 2019 Leaders' Summit such a success! We'll see you all next year!