May 16-17, 2019 — Delta Hotels Richmond Downtown
The Leaders’ Summit is the Society’s annual leadership conference for VSCPA leaders and volunteers. Connect with more than 120 industry leaders and decision makers who are eager to learn how your products and services can help their company evolve. This event takes place in a dynamic, high-energy venue, creating the ideal setting for buyers and sellers.
Sponsors at Leaders' Summit can expect to meet attendees with titles including:
|Partner||Finance Director||Managing Auditor|
Silver Sponsor/Exhibitor: $1,250
- Logo recognition on all promotional materials.
- Recognition on the VSCPA event website.
- Public mention of thanks at the event.
- A six-foot skirted exhibit table with two chairs.
- Company logo included in on-site program materials and event signage.
- Opportunity to provide door prizes to attendees.
- Recognition on VSCPA social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, and reception for two company representatives.
- Receive an event attendee list (email and phone number not included).
Gold Sponsor: $1,750
Silver level benefits, plus:
- A six-foot exhibit table with two chairs, placed in a high-traffic area.
- An ad in eDisclosures e-newsletter (a $550 value).
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, and reception for three company representatives.
- Provide a written profile or video demo for inclusion in post-event email.
Platinum Sponsor: $3,000 (exclusive to one company)
The Platinum Sponsor level gives your organization the maximum exposure to industry leaders and key decision makers.
Silver and Gold level benefits, plus:
- Recognition as the Premier Event Sponsor on all promotional materials. Your logo will be approximately 20 percent larger than the other sponsor logos (excluding VSCPA).
- Your logo on a banner ad to rotate on the VSCPA website (homepage) about the event.
- Full-page color advertisement in the VSCPA Disclosures Magazine (a $1,695 value).
Keynote Speaker Sponsor: $2,000 (exclusive to one company)
Each year, the VSCPA organizes a Keynote Speaker as a part of the first day of programming. As professional keynote speakers have a cost associated, we are looking for a Keynote Speaker Sponsor, who will receive special benefits.
Silver benefits, plus:
- Branded Event Recognition – The keynote speaker address will be referred to in all material as the “Keynote Speaker sponsored/brought to you by: Your Company Name Here”
- Brief (2 - 5 minute) sponsor spotlight prior to the keynote speaker presentation to introduce your organization and the keynote speaker themselves.
Virginia Distinguished Awards Sponsor: $1,000 – $5,000 (multiple opportunities available)
Our Virginia Distinguished Awards celebrate the hard work, dedication and accomplishment of becoming a CPA and honor our annual award winners, like our Outstanding Member of the Year, Top 5 Members Under 35, Advancing Diversity & Inclusion, and Impact award winners.
The Awards ceremony is held on the evening of May 16th in conjunction with Leaders' Summit. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available for the Distinguished Awards to support the CPA profession and connect with leaders in the industry.