Get important tax updates from popular instructor and tax guru Art Auerbach, CPA, in the monthly tax webinar series. Topics include:
- An update on Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan forgiveness, including new information from the IRS and new FAQs from the Small Business Administration (SBA)
- The changes coming to the reporting of payroll taxes
- Form 941 and Form W-2 preparation and documentation
- Form 941 supporting the PPP loan forgiveness
- Draft 2020 tax forms plus changes particularly on Form 1040 and related schedules
- The AICPA's position on tax methods and tax periods — do you need to file Form 3115 even if the change is considered an automatic change?
- Some state-related nexus situations particularly for neighboring states and jurisdictions
- Charitable deductions and the guidance issued when a charitable contribution is made with the expectation of getting a benefit, particularly in regard to the SALT limit
- When is a second source of income considered a trade or business? Documentation for the IRS
- Other documents as issued by the IRS, SBA or DOL, particularly regarding the pandemic
- Should there be another stimulus bill?
Delivery Method: Group Internet-based
CPE Credit: Taxes
Program Level: Update