Our world has changed virtually overnight, presenting governance, audit and risk management professionals with unforeseen challenges and unexpected opportunities. The Navigators Conference will feature a lineup of industry visionaries and experts who will inform us how to adapt and thrive in changing and challenging times, and how see beyond the crisis. Hear what the future holds for governance and audit and how we can thrive in the new anti-normal.
An all-day event filled with industry experts with multiple session formats such as interview style, presentations and panel discussions. 8 hours of NASBA CPE credits. Go to www.navigatorsconference.com for more details.
- Thinking competencies during change and challenge
- The practical and psychological impacts of furloughs and remote work
- Reassessing the effectiveness of traditional tools and controls
- Rethinking traditional metrics of success
- Evolving risk environment
Captaining the Ship
- Moving from a reactive to proactive governance model
- Achieving a successful, decentralized decision- making culture
- Insider threat awareness
- Decision-making under pressure and uncertainty
- The practical and psychological effects of social distancing
- Developing leadership competencies:
- Leading through change
- Creating a curiosity culture versus an avoidance culture
- Developing an effective communication culture for challenging times
On the Horizon
- Economic outlook by industry – Who will be impacted? What dominos will fall next?
- The new psychology of professional skepticism
- The changing threat landscape and the new psychology of fraud
- Thinking beyond the current crisis
- Spotting opportunities
- Change Management- building a change-ready organization
This conference is being provided by an outside vendor and will not be accessible from vscpa.com. Access information will be sent to you by email from Toby Groves.
Delivery Method: Group-internet based
CPE Credit: Auditing
Program Level: Update