A discussion of numerous 2018/19 tax developments impacting individual taxpayers, with a focus on important provisions, rules and concepts. This course qualifies for PTIN credit. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- NEW legislative update on the SECURE Act (Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement)
- Latest update on the Disaster Act
- Recent legislative changes to the Extenders Act
- 2018/19 tax legislation and developments related to individual taxpayers
- Key rulings and regulations affecting individual taxpayers, including the new Section 199A deduction, capital gains and losses, rental real estate and other passive activities losses, and other topics.
Individual webcastCPE Credit:
This course is being offered by a 3rd party vendor and will not be accessible on your My CPE page. Webinar access information will be emailed directly to you by CPA Crossings.