A discussion of numerous 2018/19 tax developments impacting individual taxpayers, with a focus on important provisions, rules and concepts. This course qualifies for PTIN credit. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- NEW legislative update on the SECURE Act (Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement)
- Latest update on the Disaster Act
- Recent legislative changes to the Extenders Act
- 2018/19 tax legislation and developments related to individual taxpayers
- Key rulings and regulations affecting individual taxpayers, including the new Section 199A deduction, capital gains and losses, rental real estate and other passive activities losses, and other topics.
Delivery Method: Individual webcast
CPE Credit: Taxes
Program Level: Intermediate
This course is being offered by a 3rd party vendor and will not be accessible on your My CPE page. Webinar access information will be emailed directly to you by CPA Crossings.