This program will address the impact of numerous 2018/19 tax developments, with a focus on important provisions, rules and concepts for business tax returns. This course qualifies for PTIN credit. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- NEW legislative update on the SECURE Act (Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement)
- Latest update on the Disaster Act
- Recent legislative changes to the Extenders Act
- 2018/19 tax legislation and developments related to business provisions, including: Excess business losses, interest expense deduction limitations, corporate tax rates, and cash method of accounting
- Section 199A flow-through entities deduction
- Miscellaneous business developments, regulations and rulings
Individual webcastCPE Credit:
This course is being offered by a 3rd party vendor and will not be accessible on your My CPE page. Webinar access information will be emailed directly to you by CPA Crossings.