- Identify who is entitled to retirement benefits and in what amounts
- Identify factors to consider in determining when to take benefits
- Discuss taxation of Social Security benefits and how this impacts other income tax planning
- Identify and describe the potential effects of retirement and estate planning strategies and tactics that can enhance overall retirement and estate benefits by changing the "who" and "when" of the receipt of Social Security benefit payments
- Explain Medicare and the prescription drug provision; describe the basic supplementary insurance plans that are available to fill in the gaps in basic Medicare coverage
I want to download the manual (included in the registration fee)
I want a copy of the printed manual (additional $10 fee)
State societies: Course descriptions are updated throughout the year. Please go to http://www.surgentcpe.com/statesocieties to view the most up-to-date course description.