- Identify the success factors in building a retirement nest egg
- Explain the relationship between risk and return and the investment horizon
- Describe the tax effect of inflation, its interaction with the income tax, and the effects of taxation on investment performance
- Explain survival possibilities and how first-to-die/last-to-die survival probabilities are used in retirement planning for married couples
- Discuss the pros and cons of annuities as accumulation and payout vehicles for retirement
- Describe the complex tax, legal, and financial elements of life insurance and summarize the uses for it in retirement planning
- Explain how clients can convert home equity to retirement income
- Summarize key points of recent research on the sustainability of retirement income and maintenance of desired retirement lifestyles
I want to download the manual (included in the registration fee)
I want a copy of the printed manual (additional $10 fee)
Printed manuals are suggested for this course due to the material covered. If electronic manuals are preferred, it is encouraged for participants to have a laptop in order to view the materials.
State societies: Course descriptions are updated throughout the year. Please go to http://www.surgentcpe.com/statesocieties to view the most up-to-date course description.