- Identify the current year changes to the rules and regulations effecting 401(k) plans
- Examine the most common compliance issues encountered in 401(k) plan audits, what to watch out for, and what can be done to endure compliance
- Performing efficient and effective procedures associated with planning, internal controls, risk assessment and detailed audit
- Explain the documentation and procedures related to plan mergers and acquisitions
- Discuss best practices associated with advanced audit areas including participant loans, payroll, compensation, investments, etc.
- Understand the risks associated with a benefit plan audit engagement
I want to download the manual (included in the registration fee)
I want a copy of the printed manual (additional $10 fee)
State societies: Course descriptions are updated throughout the year. Please go to http://www.surgentcpe.com/statesocieties to view the most up-to-date course description.