- Identify current accounting and auditing "hot topics" affecting the profession
- Understand SSARS No. 21 relating to the preparation of financial statements and new guidance on compilations and reviews
- Review the latest issues and challenges facing today's practicing CPAs
- Apply a hands-on approach using examples and illustrations in understanding how to deal with current and upcoming changes
- Be aware of the direction standard setters are taking critical accounting and auditing matters
I want to download the manual (included in the registration fee)
I want a copy of the printed manual (additional $10 fee)
State societies: Course descriptions are updated throughout the year. Please go to http://www.surgentcpe.com/statesocieties to view the most up-to-date course description.