No matter what profession you are in, ethical values play a big role in your personal success and contribution to your cause. This course is designed to provide you with the tools to make ethical decisions in your daily interactions and to-dos.
This course is intended to create a foundation of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in the workplace and community, and begin the exploration of the impact of ethics and preconceived bias.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Summarize the differences between diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Evaluate your own biases and how they impact decision-making.
- Apply the concepts of diversity, equity and inclusion to everyday dilemmas.
- Develop new perspectives on diversity, equity and inclusion in applying critical thinking.
- Illustrate ways to better promote diversity, equity and inclusion as part of an organization’s ethics-based culture.
Go back to the CPAethics.com homepage.