Become a Student Member
VSCPA student membership is FREE, looks great on your résumé and shows future employers your commitment to the CPA profession.
In addition to becoming a student member of the Virginia Society of CPAs, you will automatically receive the added benefit of a free AICPA Student Affiliate membership. The American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) is the world's largest member association representing the accounting profession, with more than 412,000 members in 144 countries, and a history of serving the public interest since 1887. Plus, they're the ones who develop and grade the CPA Exam.
Joint VSCPA/AICPA student membership gives you the benefits of both organizations!
- Local network - Connect with fellow CPA hopefuls as well as area professionals eager to help you succeed.
- Student programming - Attend local events and activities that are designed to inspire and inform your pursuit of those three precious letters: CPA.
- National support - Stay relevant with the industry news that accounting professionals rely on, and get exclusive access to programs and discounts on products and services.
- Scholarship Opportunities - Over a dozen scholarship opportunities to help you pay for your education.
- Mentoring - Connect with a CPA mentor who can help answer your career questions and keep you on the path.