News & Resources for Firm Administrators
We are pleased to provide you with useful and time-saving VSCPA membership resources. If there is information that you would like to see on this page, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (800) 733-8272.
Firm Billing Available for Renewal
Many members ask to pay their membership dues prior to May 1, so we've enabled our renewal system for anyone who would like to renew now.
Renew Online: Renew memberships for multiple members in one easy step, using a single credit card transaction. Once you are logged into the renewal system, select "I want to renew membership for multiple people."
Renew Offline: For a firm invoice please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 733-8272.
If you have questions please don't hesitate to call (800) 733-8272 or email email@example.com.
FREE Membership for Firm Administrators
We offer FREE membership for firm administrators. If you haven’t signed up yet, there’s nothing to lose. Firm administrator members enjoy:
- Access to our Employee Management Tool (EMT)
- Information about in-house training options for your firm
- Firm administrator community in Connect (log-in required)
- The same great benefits that CPA members receive, including our e-newsletters, our bimonthly magazine, discounts on office supplies, shipping, CPA Exam review, CPE and more!
Join online now with just a few clicks, or call (800) 733-8272.
2017–2018 Online CPE Catalog Now Available
Our lineup of CPE seminars and conferences for the 2017–2018 membership year is available online now. Register your CPA staff now for Virginia CPA Ethics: 2017 Required Course, as well as any other topics for which they need training.
View the entire catalog here.
Employee Management Tool
Our Employee Management Tool (EMT) enables you to:
- Easily update your firm's contact information and employee roster with the VSCPA
- Quickly register for and view prior/scheduled VSCPA CPE for the members at your firm
- Swiftly renew VSCPA memberships for your firm's staff