VSCPA Members Save with Partner Benefits & Discounts
The VSCPA is committed to delivering the most relevant content and future-forward resources for our members by partnering with exclusive partners who have a shared goal of empowering our members to thrive. Our partners offer discounts on hand-selected programs, services and exclusive content only available to VSCPA members. Our partners offer benefits in the following areas:
- Sage is a market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems. Sage offers special pricing considerations to VSCPA members as well as 20% off for joining the Sage Accountants Network (SAN).
- Cetrom is a local award-winning, SOC2 Type ll & HIPAA compliant, custom cloud computing services pioneer providing cloud management solutions to Accounting Firms since 2001. They provide members ongoing learning, resources and a 10% discount. For more information, visit Cetrom.net.
- CAMICO is the nation's largest CPA-directed program of insurance and risk management for the accounting profession. CAMICO offers broad policy features as well as deductible credits of 50% up to $50,000 if the policyholder reports a potential claim prior to the claim being made, or for the use of mediation.
- With CPACharge you can easily accept credit, debit, and eCheck payments online or in your office. Together VSCPA and CPACharge are working to ensure your firm has the tools for success. VSCPA members get three months free, no long-term contracts or minimum processing, no start-up or cancellation costs, no equiptment or swipe needed, scheduled payments & PCI compliance included.
- Dominion Payroll has partnered with the VSCPA to offer valuable savings opportunities for members and their clients. Dominion Payroll is a community supporter and has gained a reputation for setting the bar for service and value in the payroll industry. As a VSCPA member, you and your clients save 15% on Dominion Payroll's regular book rate, and these rates are guaranteed for three years!
Employee Benefits of Virginia
- Employee Benefits of Virginia (EBV) delivers solutions and support to VSCPA members with a level of expertise typically only available to larger organizations. The Center is actively managed by Brian Marks who brings over 25 years of experience to support you and your organization. Value-Added Services Include:
- Dental Insurance: The VSCPA has an arrangement with Dominion National that provides coverage options to VSCPA members and their organizations which may not typically be available to other clients.
- Section 125 Plan Documents: Employee Benefits of Virginia provides Section 125 documents to their VSCPA clients at no additional cost.
- Paychex, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, benefits, human resources, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Value-Added Services Include:
- New Paychex clients referred by VSCPA members receive one month of free services, and a six-month, money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- VSCPA member firms enjoy discounted payroll processing (up to 50 employees) upon subscribing to our CPA Member Program.
- Access to AICPA 401(k) Plans for Firms Member Benefit, AICPA’s comprehensive 401(k) record-keeping service.
- Contact a local Paychex representative for more information.
- Through classroom trainings from Dale Carnegie, global leaders in leadership development, you’ll find a selection of courses to help address the specific needs for your role. We offer four customized packages to meet the skills needs based on your career phase: staff, senior staff, managers and executives. The program offers certificates and digital badges. VSCPA members get a 60% discount.
- Floricane is a Richmond-based consultancy focused on providing strategic planning, organizational culture development support, and people development support for organizations throughout Virginia.
- Feature programs:
- lnnerWill helps develop leaders' abilities to overcome challenges, leverage opportunities and reach goals through programs designed to achieve transformative change. Specially created discounted services for VSPCA members. Learn more or schedule a discovery call, please contact Betsey Fortlouis.
- We’ve partnered with InnerWill, industry leaders in leadership development to bring you our CPA LEADx – a 3-day virtual training for future leaders.
- Intend2Lead is a leadership development firm that coaches accountants to access the Dimension of Possible – the place where fear is no longer the energy and love reigns – through 1-to-1 coaching, group learning and innovation labs.
- Members and student members have access to dozens of CPA Exam Review discounts to help you on your journey to becoming a CPA. Learn more about our partner offerings here.