VSCPA Members Save with Partner Benefits & Discounts
The VSCPA is committed to delivering the most relevant content and future-forward resources for our members by partnering with exclusive partners who have a shared goal of empowering our members to thrive. Our partners offer discounts on hand-selected programs, services and exclusive content only available to VSCPA members. Our partners offer benefits in the following areas:
- Sage is a market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems. Sage offers special pricing considerations to VSCPA members as well as 20% off for joining the Sage Accountants Network (SAN).
- Cetrom is a local award-winning, SOC2 Type ll & HIPAA compliant, custom cloud computing services pioneer providing cloud management solutions to Accounting Firms since 2001. They provide members ongoing learning, resources and a 10% discount. For more information, visit Cetrom.net.
- With CPACharge you can easily accept credit, debit, and eCheck payments online or in your office. Together VSCPA and CPACharge are working to ensure your firm has the tools for success. VSCPA members get three months free, no long-term contracts or minimum processing, no start-up or cancellation costs, no equipment or swipe needed, scheduled payments & PCI compliance included.
- Dominion Payroll has partnered with the VSCPA to offer valuable savings opportunities for members and their clients. Dominion Payroll is a community supporter and has gained a reputation for setting the bar for service and value in the payroll industry. As a VSCPA member, you and your clients save 15% on Dominion Payroll's regular book rate, and these rates are guaranteed for three years!
- Paychex, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, benefits, human resources, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Value-Added Services Include:
- New Paychex clients referred by VSCPA members receive one month of free services, and a six-month, money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- VSCPA member firms enjoy discounted payroll processing (up to 50 employees) upon subscribing to our CPA Member Program.
- Access to AICPA 401(k) Plans for Firms Member Benefit, AICPA’s comprehensive 401(k) record-keeping service.
- Contact a local Paychex representative for more information at [email protected].
- Accountingfly is a recruitment and consulting firm dedicated exclusively to the accounting industry. They specialize in hiring the best remote accounting talent for accounting firms and offer both permanent placements and seasonal/temporary placements at substantially lower cost than traditional placement agencies.If your firm is not fully remote workforce ready or needs business planning help, our consultants can help you develop a plan based on industry best practices.
VSCPA members receive the following benefits:
- 10% off total hiring fee for permanent placements
- $100 off monthly flat fee for seasonal/temporary contractor placements
- CAMICO is the nation's largest CPA-directed program of insurance and risk management for the accounting profession. CAMICO offers broad policy features as well as deductible credits of 50% up to $50,000 if the policyholder reports a potential claim prior to the claim being made, or for the use of mediation.
Employee Benefits of Virginia
- Employee Benefits of Virginia (EBV) delivers solutions and support to VSCPA members with a level of expertise typically only available to larger organizations. The Center is actively managed by Brian Marks who brings over 25 years of experience to support you and your organization. Value-Added Services Include:
- Dental Insurance: The VSCPA has an arrangement with Dominion National that provides coverage options to VSCPA members and their organizations which may not typically be available to other clients.
- Section 125 Plan Documents: Employee Benefits of Virginia provides Section 125 documents to their VSCPA clients at no additional cost.
Employer Directed Health Plan
- The Employer Directed Health Plan is a consortium that allows your firm leverage in the health care marketplace. The goal is that this plan can be a solution to actively manage and ease health insurance expenses for firms.
- Provides competitive rates, transparency, value-added services and offers employers the opportunity to retain unused claim dollars.
- Currently available to for firms with more than 15 employees enrolled.
- The consortium is made up of the VSCPA, Virginia Society of Association Executives and many other associations.
Please contact Brian Marks at Employee Benefits of Virginia (EBV) at (877) 998-7272 or [email protected] for more information.
- HealthSavings empowers consumer-driven health plan participants to invest all their health benefit dollars in institutional-class fund shares so they can grow their HSA savings tax-free and meet their financial goals for a happy, healthy future. By choosing from a carefully curated selection of funds with lower expense ratios and no trading fees, HealthSavings account holders have historically saved five times more than the industry average.
- Discounted rate of $1.75 per account per month
- Able to employer groups and individual accounts
- First dollar investing; enabling account holders to choose themselves how much they wish to invest or hold in cash, enabling savers to invest 100 percent of their assets
- Streamlined paperless enrollment requiring no employee application or signatures
- LTC Global provides discounted long term care insurance for CPAs and their families. LTC Global represents all major insurance companies, which allows them to offer the most affordable and benefit-rich plans to meet your specific needs. The program includes premium discounts for VSCPA members and family members.
- Considering the high cost for long term care, this program helps protect you, your family and your retirement security. Protection is available should you need care at home or in an assisted living or nursing facility. This program provides special discounts not available to the general public for you, the VSCPA member and your family members, including your spouse, your parents, and your grandparents.
Asset Protection Group
- Asset Protection Group offers VSCPA members the AmTrust Advantage Professional Services Dividend a workers' compensation safety group designed specifically for accountants in Virginia.
- Competitive pricing and flexible payment options
- Dividend of up to 20 percent
- Expert risk analysis, safety management and loss control services
- Please contact Asset Protection Group, Inc. at (800) 644-9840 for more information.
- Through classroom trainings from Dale Carnegie, global leaders in leadership development, you’ll find a selection of courses to help address the specific needs for your role. We offer four customized packages to meet the skills needs based on your career phase: staff, senior staff, managers and executives. The program offers certificates and digital badges. VSCPA members get a 60% discount.
- lnnerWill helps develop leaders' abilities to overcome challenges, leverage opportunities and reach goals through programs designed to achieve transformative change. Specially created discounted services for VSPCA members. Learn more or schedule a discovery call, please contact Betsey Fortlouis.
- Intend2Lead is a leadership development firm that coaches accountants to access the Dimension of Possible – the place where fear is no longer the energy and love reigns – through 1-to-1 coaching, group learning and innovation labs.
- Synergy Consulting focuses on assessing and improving those essential components: strategic roadmap, organizational structure and human capital for your business. They're offering an added VSCPA member value through an exclusive 10-15% discount on their programs and services.
Surgent CPA Review
- Surgent CPA Review is the VSCPA's CPA Exam review partner providing VSCPA members with a 35% discount on Essentials Pass, Premier Pass and Ultimate Pass 4-part CPA Review Courses.
- Additionally, members have access to additional CPA Exam Review discounts to help you on your journey to becoming a CPA. Learn more about these offerings here.