Virginia CPA Week Sept. 13 - 19, 2020: #CountOnCPAs
VSCPA members, firms and companies are the cornerstone of our economy. We Count on CPAs every day of the year - and so does the Commonwealth. That's why Gov. Northam designated this week to be CPA Week across the state. Please use these graphics and the hashtag: #CountOnCPAs in your social media efforts during the week of Sept. 13-19 to share with your clients, partners and community how CPAs are not only making a difference, but how our community Counts On CPAs.
We’ll share any submissions we receive to help showcase the ways VSCPA members are supporting their communities. Thanks to our members for being such great representatives of the profession!
Here are the ways you can virtually take part:
- Use our branded CPA Week social media images on your social platforms
- Email pictures and videos to our VSCPA communications team
- Post pictures, videos and information on your social media pages and us the #CountOnCPAs hashtag
- Tag the VSCPA in photos and videos on Facebook (@VSCPA) Twitter (@VSCPANews) and Instagram (@VSCPA) using the #CountOnCPAs hashtag
Other ways to make the week special:
- Tell your clients why they can count on you in an email communication.
- Put the CPA Week image and information in your email signature.
- Are you a firm leader? Celebrate your CPAs during CPA Week — even if it's virtually.
- Send your team a note celebrating them.
- Send a gift card to your team.
- Have a happy hour or game night for your team
.CPA Domain Opportunity
The AICPA released their new ".CPA" domain just in time for CPA Week 2020. Find out how it could help your business here. CPA.com is hosting a CPE-eligible, Sept. 15 webcast on the new offering. For additional information on the .cpa domain or to register for the webcast, please visit domains.cpa.