The VSCPA offers convenient online CPE including a growing list of webinars, webcasts, self-study and more. Plus, VSCPA membership includes deep discounts on online CPE, so browse our options below to sign up today.
Webcasts/Webinars: Online, On Time
Browse the extensive list of webcasts/webinars available below:
- VSCPA Webinars/Webcasts: Stay on top of major issues by participating in VSCPA webinars and webcasts. Webinars are online-only events and webcasts are live broadcasts of group-study seminars.
- Ethics Webcasts: Complete your ethics requirement by watching a taping of the course.
- AICPA Webcasts: VSCPA members receive a discount on webcasts from the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). Use code VSCPA when enrolling to receive the discount.
- CalCPA Webcasts: We've partnered with the California Society of CPAs to offer webinars and webcasts to our members for a reduced cost. Leading experts deliver the hottest topics straight to your desktop.
- K2 Enterprises Webinars/Webcasts: We've partnered with K2 Enterprises to offer webinars and webcasts to our members for a reduced cost. These technology-focused online events are put on by technology experts at K2 Enterprises.
- Accounting Continuing Professional Education Network (ACPEN) — ACPEN webcasts typically contain live video and are available in lengths from one to eight hours. You will find more eight-hour webcasts available from ACPEN, so if you're looking for a full-day webcast, this should be your first stop.
- CPA Crossings — CPA Crossings, LLC provides an extensive catalog of live web-based CPE programs including more than 65 topics in the areas of technology, practice management, workflow automation, tax, ethics, fraud and accounting/auditing. Group discounts are available for three or more participants.
- Surgent McCoy — Explore the latest tax topics in convenient, bite-sized sessions with these two-hour webinars. Plus, with Surgent McCoy’s attractive pricing model, the more people you can assemble for a webinar, the less expensive it gets.
Gather your colleagues and watch a webinar or webcast together! All you have to do is let us know how many people will be viewing the webcast and we'll provide you with a sign-in sheet. We'll send CPE certificates to each person who views the webcast. Additional fees apply for group webinars/webcasts.
Contact VSCPA Education Coordinator Kathy Suddarth at firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 612-9401 to enroll your group.
**Please note that webcasts/webinars are more likely to be less stable on mobile devices.
If you have technical questions, please visit the appropriate web page for technical support: ACPEN, CalCPA, CPA Crossings, K2 Enterprises or Surgent McCoy.
Online Self-Study: Online, Any Time
As an online self-study participant, you'll enjoy the freedom to take courses anytime, wherever you have computer access. You'll also benefit from downloadable course materials, instantly graded exams and easy CPE credit tracking.
The AICPA offers on-demand courses or opt for any of the Certificate programs in IFRS, XBRL or Forensic Accounting. These quality self-study courses will help further you in your career. To obtain the AICPA member price, be sure to enter the following coupon code during checkout: VSCPA
SmartPros Ltd. is a registered sponsor of continuing professional education with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) offering discounted online learning subscriptions and courses for VSCPA members.
To register for any SmartPros subscription, please visit our online Professional Education Center. Once purchased, please follow SmartPros' directions for taking courses online.
Surgent McCoy Self-Study CPE offers more than 200 unique course options, ranging from 2–20 credit hours, in a variety of formats to meet your needs. Check out the money-saving self-study packages. Their best seller, the Comprehensive CPE Library, includes a one-year subscription to 116 courses and more than 600 hours of CPE — all for only $469 for the first user and $169 for each additional user. It's a great deal for firms!
See the entire catalog of Surgent McCoy courses and find registration instructions at www.cpenow.com.
Online Learning Transfer & Cancellation
Please note that the VSCPA's standard transfer and cancellation policies do not apply to SmartPros, ACPEN, CPE Link, CPA Crossings or Surgent McCoy. Please contact SmartPros, CPA Crossings and/or ACPEN directly regarding transfers or cancellations. Call (800) 341-8189 for Surgent McCoy questions.