Thomas Jefferson Chapter
The counties of Albemarle, Augusta, Buckingham, Fluvanna, Greene, Louisa, Madison, Nelson, Orange and Rockbridge and the cities located within these counties.
Meetings and CPE Events
The Thomas Jefferson Chapter gathers each month for CPE and networking events scheduled by the Chapter Officers. The meetings are held at the Omni Charlottesville Hotel, the Pavilion at Old Trail and other venues.
Events are open to non-members. Our 2012 schedule includes the following events:
- May — Small Firm Summit
- June — Not-for-Profit Conference and networking lunch
- July — Networking breakfast and Estate and Trust CPE
- August — Networking breakfast and Risk Management CPE
- September — Government Affairs Update with Legislators and cocktail reception
- October — Networking breakfast and Compilation CPE
- November — Ethics CPE followed by Annual Meeting and cocktail reception
- December — Networking breakfast and Tax Update
The membership dues are $40 per year, which also includes event discounts for the year. If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact Chapter Treasurer Cory Clanahan.
Chapter Officers for 2013–2014:
Peter-John Leone, CPA, President
UVA Alumni Association
Gregory M. Johnson, CPA, Vice President
Julie Melampy, CPA, Secretary
Cory R. Clanahan, CPA, Treasurer
Hantzmon Wiebel, LLP